For those who need to move in a wheelchair between floors within the home or to another level outdoors, such as a porch or deck, HomeSafe Mobility has a solution that will suit your needs with our porch lifts / vertical platform wheelchair lifts and incline platform wheelchair lifts. A variety of aluminum wheelchair ramps and motorized ramps are also offered. We offer full service from an in-home assessment to installation of your wheelchair lift.
HomeSafe Mobility can make your home porch or deck totally accessible with the affordable solution of a vertical platform wheelchair lift. Sometimes called a porch lift, this rugged and reliable wheelchair lift is a residential lift that provides efficient access to a raised deck, porch, or even floor-to-floor access inside your home. Designed and built by master artisans, the Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift by Bruno® offers safe, dependable service that reflects the unit’s simplicity of design and operation. Bruno Vertical Platform Lifts offer superb performance and reliability. HomeSafe Mobility can install a porch/wheelchair lift in a garage to raise as little as one foot into the house or it can be installed to rise as high as fourteen feet to a second floor.
Porch Lift Features Include:
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform with emergency stop switch
- All-weather protected controls and switches
- Bottom platform safety panel 42″ (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Upper final limit safety switch
- 36″ x 48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Automatic folding ramp
- Reversible/universal design
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Power Systems Dual V-belt driven Acme screw with backup safety nut
- Weather-resistant, powder-coated finish
- Also standard on certain models
- Split tower system
- Emergency lowering system
- Available porch lift options:
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock
- A Cold Weather Package for existing or new VPLs, tested to improve performance to -20º F
- “Stay-dry” Platform Canopy
- Platform Gate – provides a full 42” high barrier for added safety and security
- Manual hand crank lowering provided via top cap
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Push button or Paddle Controls on the platform
- Push button or Paddle Landing Controls
- Battery Powered unit (standard on VPL-3200B series) – provides access in and out of your home even during a power outage.
- 3″ (76 mm) Stationary Ramp For Lower Landing (enclosed hoistways ONLY)
- Telephone Kit Option (telephone not included) available on VPL-3200B series only
Extremely safe to use, porch lifts move quietly and at a gentle speed with the push of a button, or via optional controls.
Why a Stairlift or Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift Installed by a Bruno Dealer is the Smart Choice!
A Wheelchair/Porch lift or Vertical Platform Lift, whether new, used or reconditioned, is an important improvement to your home. And, although Bruno has spent years simplifying the design of all their accessibility products, they are still foreign to most handymen. Safety is the overriding concern. We at HomeSafe Mobility, as Bruno dealers, and our installation professionals, know the small, yet critical, factors to safe installation.
The Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association (AEMA) provides the most knowledgeable information on stairlifts and residential elevators. Read why it strongly advises against self-installation of any stairlift or residential elevator product. Your safety could be at risk!
An affordable solution for individuals and caregivers who need assisted access, HomeSafe Mobility’s Vertical Platform Lifts adhere to our commitment to quality while delivering another category of solutions “for your independence.” If you have a mobility issue, we at HomeSafe Mobility have a solution. Our goal is to help you to remain in your home for as long as possible and the Vertical Platform Lift is just one more way of helping you to do that.
An Incline Platform Lift (IPL) is basically another form of stair lift. Some people refer to them as a wheelchair stair lift, or simply a wheelchair lift. The incline lift enables a wheelchair bound individual to climb stairs effortlessly with the touch of a button.
HomeSafe Mobility is proud to offer the Incline Platform Lift by Butler Mobility Products of Pennsylvania. This product is made in the USA and is the perfect solution for a home with stairs where someone cannot transfer to a stair lift or who needs to have a wheelchair on all levels of their home.
HomeSafe Mobility’s Incline Wheelchair Lift by Butler Mobility meets or exceeds all aspects of the Government’s National Safety Code for Private Residence Incline Lists. It has a lifting capacity of 500 lbs. and many features incorporated in the design to ensure operational safety.
An automatically-retractable end ramp and guard locks firmly in place during operation or when the unit is at rest at the top of the stairs. A built-in lowering system also makes it easy for a child to clear the stairway in an emergency.
In the event of a power failure, a simple pull of a lever will smoothly and safely coast the unit to its lower level position, so the user is never left stranded. Three sets of directional control switches, requiring constant pressure for continuous operation, are located within easy reach as a passive safety feature as well as ergonomic convenience.
The mechanism rail take up just eight inches of stair width when the unit is not in use, ensuring the safety and convenience of other family members and users. Our incline platform lifts are also designed with appearance and functionality in mind. All the working mechanisms are concealed to offer a seamless, more attractive appearance and optimum safety in your home. The track attaches directly to the top and bottom treads with no anchoring to walls and the power unit can be located almost anywhere including through an adjoining wall.
Our wheelchair lifts are backed with a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. If you’re not sure if an Incline Platform Lift is the right solution for you and your home, give us a call. We’re here to help you find the perfect lift for your home that will get you where you need to go!